- There is no waiting- training, results and certificates are available 24/7
- Progress review. With our corporate multi-seat licences, you can track your employees progress and results through every step of their training process
- Dollars stay spent on training! With online training, you know for sure that all training dollars are spent on actual training! External training (onsite) and in-class training costs are padded with hotel stays, overhead and travel costs.
- Now your in-house instructors time can be used wisely! Most of the time, your in-house trainer has other responsibilities! They could be a warehouse manager, a health and safety manager, in addition to their instructor responsibilities etc. Repeated days of in-class training are taking them away from their core responsibilities. Your instructor now has the ability to focus on evaluating their operators, instead of teaching theory classes. Recertification doesn’t have to be a long process to be done right!
- Quality- every employee will receive the same level of training, every time! We agree, the usual PowerPoint courses for online training are ineffective and boring! Our courses are interactive, animated, provide a live voice, video, and sketches to explain principles of heavy machinery better than even the best instructor. We also offer courses in multiple languages to ensure an employee can take a course in a language that’s most comfortable for them.
- Instructors are available 24/7- have a question? Ask us! We offer instructor support for every course
- Most importantly, not everyone learns the same way. Employees can learn at their own pace, in a way that works for them. After all, employee safety is the most important outcome of any training course.
eLearning vs Instructor Led